Month of Coordination
Month of Coordination is ideal for those who have taken care of all the big things, but need a professional to take over the event management, allowing you to focus on the day and all of the emotions and excitement that lead up to it. You (and your loved ones!) deserve to actually enjoy your wedding day.
Month of Coordination may include but is not limited to:
- Timeline creation and distribution
- Vendor management
- Direction of wedding rehearsal
- Transportation of small decor items from ceremony to reception site
- Personal decor set up, at ceremony and reception
- On-site ceremony reception management
- Access to professional emergency kit
You’ve taken care of the the big things (venue, photographer, florist, dress) and now you need someone to pull all of the pieces together for you. With the Partial Planning package, you will receive:
- Entire Month of Wedding Coordination package (as above)
- Monthly meetings and vendor consultations as scheduled
- Budget review
- Additional vendor recommendations
- Menu planning
- Vendor management, including confirmation of details, payments, overseeing setup
- Personalization suggestions, from ceremony inclusions to decor
You appreciate the value of a professional and a job well done, so while you’re focusing on your already busy schedule, Inspired Elegance Events will come alongside you to streamline the entire wedding planning process, making sure that you can actually enjoy your engagement. Full Planning starts after the proposal (sometimes, even before!) and includes but is not limited to:
- Unlimited access with monthly meetings, along with phone call and email support
- Planning timeline and budget creation
- Venue recommendations and walk-throughs
- Vendor recommendations and consultations
- Event design
- Conceptualization of event vision, and hiring the right aesthetic vendors to create a polished and completed look
- Personalization of your celebration
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Vendor communications: contracts, deposits, payment schedules, design and details
- Reception planning: menu creation, wine selection, set-up details and tear down requirements
- All services included in Month of Coordination
During hourly consultations, Inspired Elegance Events is able to assist clients who need a little additional help in areas ranging from budget creation, timeline creation, vendor recommendations, and so on.
Consultations can be booked on their own or be added on to the Month of or Partial Planning Packages for a more inclusive planning experience.
Inspired Elegance is available for bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate and gala events, holiday parties, anniversary and birthday parties. Services can range from decor planning to full scale event production. Please contact us to set up your complimentary consultation to discuss your planning needs.